Texas A&M Health Science Center is a premier assembly of colleges devoted to educating health professionals and researchers of extraordinary competence and integrity. Our faculty, staff and students are united by a belief that all people, regardless of geography, economics or culture, deserve the benefits of compassionate care, superior science and exceptional health education.
ALL positions within the Texas A&M Health Science Center (HSC) have been designated as security-sensitive. Criminal history record information checks will be required for finalists who are to be newly hired into all budgeted position, as well as current employees applying for new positions. The policy applies to student worker and wage positions as well as volunteers.
The Texas A&M Health Science Center provides the state with health education, outreach and research. Its ten academic units are located throughout Texas:
College of Dentistry in Dallas
College of Medicine in Bryan/College Station, Dallas, Houston, Temple and Round Rock
College of Nursing in Bryan/College Station and Round Rock
Coastal Bend Health Education Center in Corpus Christi
Health Science Center Central Administration in Bryan/College Station
Institute of Biosciences and Technology in Houston
Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy in Kingsville and Bryan/College Station
- School of Public Health in College Station, McAllen and Temple
The Texas A&M Health Science Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
If you have questions or need assistance in completing the application, including reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact personnel at the work locations shown below:
- Bryan/College Station: 979-436-9210
- Corpus Christi 361-825-2808
- Dallas: 214-828-8289
- Houston: 713-677-7733
- Kingsville: 316-221-0685
- McAllen: 956-668-6314
- Temple: 254-724-4969
- Round Rock: 512-341-4916
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please email Payroll and HR Services at email@example.com.